Allison’s Voice Over Services
Allison Smith voices, engineers, and produces a huge number of voice applications you hear everyday – IVR systems (Verizon, Cingular, Sprint, Vonage, Bell Canada), commercials (radio, TV, and internet), in-store announcements, surveys, call center prompts, documentary narration, kiosk self-serve prompts, talking toys, animation voice overs – virtually any voice application you can think of – Allison has done it… and can do it for your company.
Allison has worked with a vast international clientele. Here is a portion of Allison Smith’s expansive clientele listing.
- Currently narrating IVR prompts for Vonage, Sprint, Verizon, Bell Canada, Hawaiian Telcom, and the fastest-growing telephony platform in the world: the Asterisk Open-Source PBX
- The “Allison Text To Speech Voice” is the top-selling TTS utility for Cepstral – one of world’s top Speech Utility Engineers
- Some of Allison’s Independent clients include: EBay, Electrolux, Sony, H & R Block, ADT Security Systems, Yellowbook, Whirlpool, Ghirardelli, McAfee, KitchenAid, SAP, Victoria’s Secret, Marriott Hotels, Halliburton and Toyota, among many others
- She is the voice of many hotel chains and financial institutions in the Middle East, including the Sheraton Kuwait, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, Radisson S.A.S. Sarjah, and the National Bank of Kuwait
- Currently voicing IVR systems for numerous US Military Hospitals across Germany
- Has voiced product monograph information for Pfizer Pharmaceutical’s Customer Information Lines, as well as automated patient follow-up calls
- Currently voicing automated store location address system and store updates for all 900+ PetSmart Stores
- Currently voicing IVR systems for Pella Windows and Doors, voicing unique phone systems for hundreds of vendors, sellers, outlets and distributors across US and Canada
- Allison has voiced prompts for Apple Support/Rebate line, NutraSweet/Equal Customer Service Line, Pittsburgh-Corning Consumer Line, Bayer Call Center, HSBC Tokyo, Diesel Jeans Store locator, On-Board phone systems for Royal Caribbean Cruises, Carnival, Holland America Cruise Lines, Oceanphone Calling Card System and Silver Seas Cruises.
- Voiced over 50 on-hold systems and IVR prompts for CRC Healthcare, America’s largest Drug and Alcohol Rehab chain of facilities
- Currently voicing nation-wide stop information for Coach USA
In addition to voicing and engineering IVR prompts, Allison can also work with you to help develop and write your script, consult and advise on your existing phone system, and recommend changes, in order to make it streamlined and to flow as smoothly as possible. If you require Allison’s assistance in the pre-production of the IVR prompts, send Allison a note to email@example.com and she’ll be happy to bundle a consulting/recording rate for your project.